Expert Legal Assistance on all immigration matters
Immigration law is complex and always developing so it is imperative to take legal advice as to the rules / guidelines which affect your particular case.
Our expert Solicitors are always at hand to provide advice which is clear, concise and jargon-free. We will carry out a full assessment in order to offer you the best advice .
We deal in all aspects of UK immigration law, to include:
- Visa applications for visitors, students, spouses, family members, dependants, fiancés and civil partnerships;
- EEA and family members;
- Long residence;
- Indefinite leave to remain;
- Naturalisation and British citizenship;
- Sponsorship declarations;
- Sponsor licenses;
- Bail and temporary admission;
- Removal and deportation;
- Illegal workers and civil penalties;
- Applications under Tiers 1 to 5.
All of the above services are offered at a fixed fee and range from £500.00 plus VAT to £900.00 plus VAT for our time. Please note that this does not include the application fees which are payable in addition. A list of the various fees can be found here
For more advice, contact us now on 01254 660000 or simply fill in the Contact Form and a member of our Immigration team will get back to you.