Expert Legal Assistance on all immigration matters
Bank View Solicitors - making a difference in Immigration law and our clients are at the heart of what we do.
We have 35 years of expertise in Asylum, Immigration, Domestic Violence, EU & British Nationality law.
We will go above and beyond to protect the rights of our clients.
We offer free 20-minute initial consultation.
Our charges are reasonable and service standards are uncompromising.
Our expert Solicitors are always at hand to provide advice which is clear, concise and jargon-free. We will carry out a full assessment in order to offer you the best advice .
We cover all areas of asylum, immigration and British Nationality law, which includes:
- Visa applications for visitors, students, spouses, family members, dependants, fiancés and civil partnerships;
- Long residence;
- Indefinite leave to remain;
- British citizenship;
- Sponsorship declarations;
- Bail and temporary admission;
- Removal and deportation;
- Immigration / Asylum Appeals
- EU settlement scheme
- Article 8, Human Rights cases
- Domestic violence
- Deprivation of British nationality
- Complex Child Nationality
- Slavery Human Trafficking cases
- Complex Human Rights cases
- Sponsorship Licences
We make a difference to vulnerable groups
All of the above services are offered at a fixed fee and range from £750.00 plus VAT to £2,00.00 plus VAT for our time. Please note that this does not include the application fees which are payable in addition. A list of the various fees can be found here
For more advice, contact us now on 01254 660000 or simply fill in the Contact Form and a member of our Immigration team will get back to you.